I dragged Katey out of bed to help me get ready for Dave arriving! Thanks for your help Hun. x
- First job was to switch on the electric heater to warm up the garage
- Refit the cycle wings a nice quick and easy job
- We refitted the rear wings and rubbers
- Loosely fitted the wheels
- Swept the floor & used the air compressor to blow any dust/polish off the car
- Lowered the car off the axle stands - As I have no brake fluid in yet, I put the car in gear and lowered the rear end first
|Rear End Lowered - Thank goodness for my low profile jack!
- Then lowered the front end of the car - First time it had been on the ground and I forgot how low they are! Made Katey and I both laugh
|On the floor for the first time! :-)
- Sat in the drivers footwell (no seats yet) and both grinned gormlessly!
|Katey Initially got in the passenger side, I let her sit in the drivers side this time. Don't get used to it! ;-)
- Fitted the nosecone & bonnet
Dave from Premier Paint Guard arrived at 10.30 and after a cup of tea we went out to the garage to look at the task in hand. First of all Dave measured the temperature of the panels and we discovered that it was some were a little too cold, so it was on with the Propane Heater.
Dave started with fitting film to the flat panels the rear filler cap protector was first
|Dave's mobile office set up and ready to work
|Filler Cap protection applied - Can you see it?!
|Side Panel template film in position
|Dave removing the side template
|Cutting the film from the template