31 December 2013

Day 7 - Headlight & Indicator Inspection (2 hours)

After spending a few hours out in the garage showing another mate (Richard) around the car I decided I'd had enough in the garage for the day so thought about what I could do indoors.

I spent an hour or so whilst watching TV taking the headlight & indicator apart to work out the best way to build up the headlight units. Having read on other blogs that it was a pain of a job, I thought I would look at possible solutions for feeding the cables through the headlight mount, this proved difficult with the plastic sheathing covering the headlight wiring. I may live to regret this, but I removed it and have decided to replace it with shrink wrap once I obtain some. A job to come back to.

Front Headlight in bits

No comments:

Post a Comment