15 November 2013

Trip to the paint shop

Our first Wedding Anniversary this weekend, so a long weekend off in the Yorkshire Dales. Before we headed off though we had one job to do!

Having measured up the size of the chassis, I hired a long wheel base van to transport the chassis to the paint shop! I picked it up last night and text a couple of friends requesting some early morning assistance! Loaded up Katey and I drove the Caterham across to the paint shop, dropping it off (causing quite a stir).

Whilst there we had a look at the facilities and had our first glimpse at a mixed sample of the paint! We all looked at each other and decided it looked good in the pot and on a sample piece of ! Fingers crossed it works on the whole car!

To think, a year ago, I was getting ready to get married, how time flies.

Forgot to take any pictures, but will make sure I grab some on collection.

P.S. We had a great long weekend away on our first Anniversary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment